Project Manager (m/f/d) - European Leader in Supply Chain Visibility
For our client Shippeo, we are looking for a Project Manager to lead the implementation of the Shippeo SaaS-Software into their European customers’ organizations. The position can be based either in Paris or in Düsseldorf.
Reporting to the Director, as a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the implementation of the Shippeo SaaS-Solution for a defined number of customers and take over the responsibility for the success of the project implementation by the deadliness said
- Guide the customer through the whole implementation – lead the kickoff meeting, collect customer information and data, prepare the planning, supervise the technical setup, train the key users, handle regular reporting, lead change management
- Set up and feed project management tools to log and share project summary, status updates, follow-up tasks and key metrics
- Organize and lead weekly customer project meetings or calls to provide updates on onboarding progress and ensure that all aspects of the project are aligned
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure project management delivery is aligned with customer needs and priorities
- In perspective lead and train one or more junior project managers
- Identify risks and issues to effectively delivering the implementation as planned and build a risk mitigation plan
- Contribute to steering committees to review goals, progress, risks, and opportunities
- Coordinate and lead the internal teams involved on the implementation (Product, Support, Carriers onboarding)
- Actively participate to sales opportunities: lead workshops, present Shippeo’s implementation methodology, design Project Delivery Plans, assist on RFP processes, define setup budget
This is what you ideally bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree, MSc preferred
- minimum of 2 years experience working in an Analyst or Consultant type role at a consulting firm
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Good judgment, strong problem solving and pragmatic approach
- willed to travel for key meetings, may vary based on internal and client requirements
- German mother tongue and full professional proficiency in English (a third language would be a strong advantage)
Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo’s machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 3 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 20 countries. Shippeo’s more than 70 employees have 22 different nationalities, and speak 18 languages!
Sounds like your job? Get in touch! We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
If you have questions up front, please call Laura +49 176 3054 1665.