Business Unit Manager (m/f/d) - Industrial B2B Solutions
This is a newly created role to reinforce the further growth of the German sales business unit of our client. The location of the role is nearby Frankfurt.
The mission of the role:
As an experienced manager, you are responsible for the devision, implementation and delivery of short to long-term strategies, based on the international policies of our client and the specific German culture and market. You deliver hands-on operational guidance to your team in order to reach the ambitious CPI and support their development.
Besides the challenging management role, you work hand-in-hand with your team in order to create new opportunities/markets and maintain long-term key partnerships.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Full P&L-responsibility of the Business Unit.
- Translate the corporate business strategy into a conforming strategical planning and approach within the business unit.
- Responsible for the development and operational implementation of efficient business processes.
- Shared responsibility with the sales manager Germany to streamline the sales approach within the business unit and in line with the corporate sales approach.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of working processes, in collaboration with the whole BU-team and international colleagues.
- Whereas the sales manager Germany is SPOC for the customers and the sales account managers regarding day to day sales business, you are responsible for the daily operational management of the business unit and inspiring ongoing leadership as SPOC for the office- team.
- Shared responsibility in recruitment of future talents in alignment with HQ, and manage them to encourage the further development of the German business entity.
- Responsibility for HR, Marketing and Finance business aspects in alignment with HQ.
- Implementation of a motivational company culture that facilitates involvement and growth.
- Constantly gathering market information in order to develop a successful sales strategy and approach, in close corporation with the German sales manager as well as the International Sales Director.
- Forecast and monitor the revenue goals of all German Regions.
- Reporting to the Sales Director.
- Strategic partnership in the development of the international company policy.
The possibility to work in a young, innovative and international company, which is top notch in its field. Several opportunities of self-improvement by internal and external trainings, intervision with colleagues and international support form headquarters. A full-time challenging job where initiative is a baseline and very well appreciated.
- A graduate with a track record in commercial leadership (+10 years) and demonstrable experience working in a B2B industrial and technical environment.
- A strong proven track record in expanding a successful sales unit, with advanced commercial, project management and business development capacities.
- Result driven with a strong business acumen and a well-developed perseverance.
- A passion to bring the business unit to the next professional level through a heavily hands-on attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills to map opportunities, threats and performances on the short and long run.
- An authentic team player with a vital and enthusiastic personality and a talent for people management.
- Technical knowledge and/or affinity is recommended, with a strong belief in our products and services.
- Comfortable working in an international environment and willingness to frequent business travel within Germany.
- Fluency in German and English: written and oral.
- Extraordinary ability to overcome challenges within a competitive and innovative market.
Does this sound like your job? Great, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
If you have questions up front, please call Cathrin Eggers +49 172 437 1321